This is our best means of communication!
We write in our agendas everyday ~ with very little exception
Agenda Procedure: "I CAN" statements show you what your child was to learn during the day in a particular subject, as it correlates to the Common Core Standards.
1. Homework will be highlighted.
2. Upcoming tests and/or quizzes will be highlighted.
3. Parents are to read and sign agendas each night.
4. Students are to bring in agendas each morning.
5. It is the student’s responsibility to write out their agenda each day.
6. It is the parent’s responsibility to read and sign the agenda for that day, each night.
Missing assignments and late work will be noted with a stamp in the side margin of the agenda and ALSO requireds your signature. The expectation is that you will support your child in making up the work and turning it in immediatly. In our room there are no such things as missing assignment grades - all work is important and will be completed.